By using the Services offered by the Company, you (a) acknowledge that you have read and understand these Terms; (b) represent that you are of legal age to enter into a binding agreement; and (c) accept these Terms and agree that you are legally bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not access, view, purchase, or use the Servicesof D Card. These Terms may be modified at any time by the Company with notification to you. It shall be your responsibility to ascertain the changes to the Terms by visiting the Terms from time to time. Continues use of the Services offered shall be deemed acceptance of any updated Terms.
You agree and understand that:
In relation to the use and access of the Services its content and features, you agree and undertake not to:
(c) You agree and understand that the contents and Services are available on an “as is” basis.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its directors, shareholders, officers, employees and agents, against any claims, losses, damages or costs arising from your use of Services and its contents.
In no event shall the Company be liable for any loss of profits (anticipated or real), loss of business, loss of reputation, loss of data, loss of goodwill, any business interruption or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, tort or other damages, however caused, whether or not it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Company takes matters related to intellectual property rights and privacy very seriously. Should you have any complaints regarding the Services, including but not limited to abuse and misuse of the Service, copyright infringement and the like, or any issues related to data privacy please report the same via email to [email@example.com]
Please provide your name, email address, physical address and contact numbers so that the Company may be in a position to verify details or check the authenticity of the complaints.
- “User” or “you” or “your”, shall include any individual who is registered as a User in accordance with these Terms.
- User Information shall mean any information provided by the User including but not limited to name, date of birth, telephone number, and email address.
- Access and User Registration
- You agree and understand that the Services and the contents are intended for people who are of the age of 18 years or above. You hereby represent that you are 18 years of age or above and competent to contract. You understand that the Services are intended for individual personal use only.
- You understand that for the purpose of effectively using the Services you will be required to provide accurate information including User Information.
- You represent that you have all rights required to provide the information that you have provided, including the User Information and represent that it is true and accurate.
- You will have to register on the application by providing personal details requested for the purpose of registration. You hereby grant the Company the right to use this information for furtherance of these Terms and to store it and use it in a manner (either singularly or as an aggregate with information provided by other users of the Service) that improves features and functionalities of the Services or for undertaking any other analytics in relation to such information. You understand and agree that all such information collected, processed, and analyzed shall belong to the Company and the Company shall have the right to share the same with associated third parties for the provision of Services.
- You understand and agree that the Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access to the Services without notice and you waive any right to claim access to the Services or any other claim that you may have.
- You agree that the User Information provided can be used and viewed by other third parties who are authorized by the Company to access the same.
- Intellectual Property
- The contents of the Services including but not limited to the information, logos, designs, databases, arrangement of databases, user interfaces, response formats, software, audio, pictures, logos, icons, are the sole property of the Company or its licensors. All intellectual property in and to the Services and its contents and functionalities shall vest solely with the Company or its licensors.
- Save for the limited right to access and use the Services in accordance with the Terms on a non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable basis, in the territory selected at the time of registration, there are no other rights being granted to you in the Services or any of the contents and functionalities.
- To the extent required, you grant to the Company a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, transferrable, sub-licensable right to host, display, demonstrate, publicly perform, use, reproduce, format, and distribute any content, posts, emails, uploads, materials, trademarks, trade names and any of your intellectual property which you have provided to the Company or on its application or websites. Any content provided by you may be displayed and reproduced by the Company in any manner it deems fit.
- You have no right to make copies of the whole or part of the Services or any of the content therein.
- You have no rights to remove, modify (including removing any copyright notices or proprietary markings) any part of the Services save for any User Information that belongs to you.
- Permitted Uses
i. View outlet information including contact and location details;
ii. Redeem coupon codes offered by the outlets.
- You agree that you will use the Services only for the aforesaid purpose and in accordance with these Terms.
- You will use the Services and any information available in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- These Terms are in addition to any other agreement(s) you may have with the Company.
- Prohibited Use
- duplicate any part of the Services offered, except as expressly permitted hereunder;
- modify, translate, adapt or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable;
- You agree and understand that the Services are solely intended for the purpose of permitting users of the Service to redeem and use the coupon codes offered. All offers shared on the Discount club are provided on an as-is basis and shall be subject to the specific terms specified in each offer. Further, you understand and agree that it is at your own discretion and based on your judgment that you use the Services.
- The Company does not represent in any manner that:
- The information, data or contents of the Services will be accurate at all times;
- The Services will be available at all times and will operate error free or that there will be uninterrupted access and service;
- The integrity of the information on the Services or information you provide will be maintained.
- Limitation of Liability